These multipurpose radiators are designed to cool fluids in a wide variety of circumstances.
They are perfect for use as an Oil Cooler, Transmission Cooler, or the Radiator/Heat Exchanger in a Water to Air Intercooler setup.
- Two inches thick, they cool fluid as close to ambient temperature as possible and are easy to mount in tight locations.
- With four strategically placed mounting points, they are easily mountable with the water inlet and outlet on either the top, bottom, left or right.
- All aluminum construction provides maximum cooling.
- Recommended for up to 120 PSI, they are perfect for just about any automotive heat exchanger application.
- A special feature that is only included with these Shaman Equipment radiators is a customizable inlet and outlet style. The fluid inlet and outlet are 1/2" NPT female threads, just like most air to water intercoolers. This item also ships with two adaptors that can easily convert the inlet and outlet to 10 AN.
Many people prefer silver radiators/coolers because the aluminum they are made of is naturally silver. Therefore less paint is used resulting in more exposed metal, allowing for more efficient heat transfer.
Don't underestimate the importance of engine oil coolers. Engine oil coolers can not only prevent your oil from overheating, but because the engine oil system has different passages through the engine than the coolant, using an oil cooler can also promote a more even temperature throughout your engine resulting in less chance of breakage and more power. Because engine oil directly coats many of the moving parts in your engine, experts say that engine oil temperature is even more important than coolant temperature. Engine oil coolers also provide a margin of safety for your oil temperature both by cooling your oil and by increasing your oil capacity and decrease the burden on your coolant system.
Radiator is packaged well before shipping.
Did you know that between engine, intercooler, A/C, oil and transmission coolers, the Bugatti Veyron has 10 radiators? You need at least 7.