A simple yet unique looking BOV solution for medium boost.
There are some very important things to consider before purchasing a blow-off valve:
- Do you need to recirculate your BOV into your intake? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you REALLY understand how a BOV works (not just what it does!) and how to install and adjust it properly? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you trust your BOV supplier to have a thorough understanding of the products they sell, make sure you know exactly what you are getting, and ship quickly and perfectly? You can trust us. You can tell reading our articles above that we know what we are doing, and if you don't want to take our word for it on the shipping, just check out some of our testimonials right HERE.
Compare to our other blow-off valves:
|Boost Strength||Medium - Up to 20 PSI|
|Ease of Installation||Very easy if you have a 1.5" OD pipe that you are installing on and don't need to recirculate.|
|Versatility||No recirculation, adjustable only by adding washers/shims, can only be installed on 1.5" pipe.|
|Prestige||Very unique looking, but quite polarizing.|
- Bolts for affixing to 1.5" pipe
- Hex wrench that fits bolts
Why should I choose this BOV?
- You are installing on a 1.5" pipe and don't need to recirculate.
Installation Notes:I hope you are installing on a 1.5" pipe and not recirculating!
Special Notes:Inlet: 1.5"
Outlet: Not measurable but quite large.