An innovative design and aggressive styling make this BOV stand out from the crowd. This BOV uses an HKS SQV style flange and is similar in styling.
There are some very important things to consider before purchasing a blow-off valve:
- Do you need to recirculate your BOV into your intake? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you REALLY understand how a BOV works (not just what it does!) and how to install and adjust it properly? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you trust your BOV supplier to have a thorough understanding of the products they sell, make sure you know exactly what you are getting, and ship quickly and perfectly? You can trust us. You can tell reading our articles above that we know what we are doing, and if you don't want to take our word for it on the shipping, just check out some of our testimonials right HERE.
Compare to our other blow-off valves:
|Boost Strength||High - 25+ PSI|
|Ease of Installation||Lots of installation extras, but the flange must be welded on and the BOV is challenging to install in the flange.|
|Versatility||Adjustable, but can not recirculate. Time consuming (but easy) to take apart if you need to adjust the spring.|
|Prestige||Something different! This BOV has the piston turned sideways compared to other BOVs and looks outstanding.|
- Aluminum weld-on mounting flange
- O-ring for mounting flange
- Clip for mounting flange
- Air filter for your boost reference line
- 2 BOV T's that can be used for tapping in to your reference line
- 4 hose clamps for your reference line
Why should I choose this BOV?
- You are running high boost. (Works fine with lower boost as well.)
- You like the look and the novelty of a sideways piston.
- Adjustability is important but you know your car is within the normal range.
- You don't need to recirculate, or you don't mind buying a recirculation fitting separately.
Installation Notes:Installing the clip in the mounting flange can be very difficult. Needle nose pliers that curve down at the end are highly recommended, along with a brutish forearm. To get the O-ring to seat properly in the flange, install the BOV in the flange and twist it.
The three-star trim piece in front of this BOV is actually removable and you can find alternate trim pieces that look different and supposedly change the sound. You can also find a recirculation fitting that will allow the BOV to recirculate.
Special Notes:Inlet: 1"
Flange size: 2.125"
This is not an HKS product. We are not affiliated with HKS in any way. This is not a duplicate, replica, knockoff, or reproduction of an HKS valve - the flange is just identical for your convenience.